Search the forum,

Discuss For sale: Ideal Starter Van ( £1200 or £1300 with the roof rack ) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean fsy

What type of new van are you after sean..?

the newer version of the van, but 120bhp one, slightly longer maybe 2" higher. got to be silver though. lol.

van3.jpg

D

DHTiling

I just sold my scudo on a 56 plate...I don't like the new shaped scudo..so i went with the Ford connect....Apart from a loss in power..( my scudo was 120bhp version) the connect knocks spots off the scudo for driving comfort..and most of all Fuel economy..:thumbsup:

S

Sean fsy

i actually want the scudo, not the expert. it looks better as its got colour coded bumpers.with living in west cumbria travelling to a job is only a short distance with loads of hills and back roads so think the power is better to have under foot. one of the down sides to living in the lake district i suppose.

D

DHTiling

They are very good for hills..i give you that...BUT so is the transporter T5...:drool5:

175bhp.....

transporter_sportline.jpg

S

Sean fsy

nice van that, probably a nice price aswell. 175bhp= 17.5 mpg probably:thumbsdown: my van is always garged at night(built it so my van would fit in it lol) so really need one similar size, can go slighly higher and longer.

L

LondonSam

Hi, I'm looking for a van in about 6 weeks time, going on holiday for 3, then when I get back and sort myself out. Been offered a reasonable 07 plate citreon dispatch but it may still be a little to expensive. I'll get in contact to see if it is still avalaible then.

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to For sale: Ideal Starter Van ( £1200 or £1300 with the roof rack ) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen