Search the forum,

Discuss For sale: Ideal Starter Van ( £1200 or £1300 with the roof rack ) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sean fsy

hi every one, im putting my tiling van up for sale as im looking to purchase a new one. i have had the van for 3 years now and its never faultered with me, maybe down to the fact i always look after it and spend money wisely on it, prevention is better than to cure. its a 2001 model peugeot expert van.1.9diesel (none turbo) its covered 79000 miles with the cambelt changed at 55000 miles when i bought it.Van does 40mpg just knocking about in it. The van as 3 seats (twin passenger).remote central locking. both side sliding doors, it as recent new parts fitted such as front brake discs and pads, new glow plugs ready for the winter and a recent new exhaust sytem. its fully ply lined and comes with an extra security alarm system aswell as the standard factory one. it also as a tow bar fitted, (never used it). comes complete with jvc CD system. the stickers can be left on if required. also i have a heavy duty peugeot roof rack with a roller on it which can be purchased with the van for an extra £100. i would say its an ideal starter van or even for the professional. Please note the personalised number plate is not included in the sale.

van is mot'd till may 2010 and taxed up till Nov 2010.

The price is £1200 ono or £1300 ono with the roof rack. NO VAT. Please Phone Home: 01946 833354 or mob:07711258615

VAN1.jpg

VAN2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gazzer

I know someone who may be after a van but need to chat to him 1st, will do tomorrow.

Reply to For sale: Ideal Starter Van ( £1200 or £1300 with the roof rack ) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen