Search the forum,

Discuss FOR SALE - Dewalt DW087K Laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Aston

hi

i have a dewalt dw087k laser level for sale.. £100-00p
its as new/mint/immaculate still got the cardboard packaging, carry case clamp etc etc,never used, only taken out of the packaging for inspection...

it was bought from a dewalt center in liverpool last year. full CE laser, not an import or factory rework...i was going to keep it but i have a pls180 and a dewalt floor square laser so its just sitting there.

send me a pm if your interested..i'll leave it on here for a few days and if theres no interest i'll go the ebay route..no offers on this one because it is a very good price. i would rather this be collected or meet up because i dont really like sending lasers in the post due to the way they can be thrown about.

i have sold a few things to members on here and you can guarantee, that anything i sell is in a1 condition..this is really a new laser:thumbsup:

Ed

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Hi Ed, is it self leveling? and tripod? I have a Stabila but that sounds like a bargain.

D

DHTiling

This is it Phil..

Excellent kit... i have used mine this week and a dream to use.. turn on and instantly levels....These sell new at over £160

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P08dFGqNF2A]YouTube - DeWalt DW087K Self-Levelling Line Laser[/ame]

T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Cheers for that Dave, Ed is off line at the mo. Does it have a tripod with height adjuster?

G

Gazzer

They dont usually come with tripods but the have a magnetic back plate or the plate can be screwed to a wall ora tripod coould be used as the level has a threaded base. Never had the need for a tripod actually.

Reply to FOR SALE - Dewalt DW087K Laser level in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen