Search the forum,

Discuss For sale Dewalt d24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
As above, for sale it is the 240 volt. It's a year or so old bought from Dave at tradetiler. It comes with what you see in the pics. I would prefer collection for obvious reasons, but if someone would like to arrange there own courier that would be ok. I would want clear funds my end before i would let it go though. You can ask any questions on here or my mobile which is 07765445855. For post the postcode is MK41. Cheers for looking. Paul.
IMG_0354.jpg IMG_0355.jpg IMG_0356.jpg IMG_0357.jpg

gamma38

TF
Reaction score
Sort of Bri. But looking on fleabay i'm not sure now. But somewhere around £550 i reckon. What do you think.

- - - Updated - - -

I might put it on ebay as well. The only reason i havent yet is because of the numptys on there.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
There was a second hand one on fleabag for £900 ,nearly choked on my tea.
I don't understand why there are cutters on there for £1900 ,when ones next to them are £750, weird :)

Good price for yours by the way ,good luck

G

Gazzer

There was a second hand one on fleabag for £900 ,nearly choked on my tea.
I don't understand why there are cutters on there for £1900 ,when ones next to them are £750, weird :)

Good price for yours by the way ,good luck

I think they are just hoping to catch a mug !

B

bugs183

I've got my 110v Dewalt on at the moment, the bidding started at £100!!! Funnily enough i've put a reserve on it. I don't think £550 is too much to ask.

C

charlie1

I put mines on gumtree today, £550. I think it's an absolute fantastic machine if your no good with a grinder!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 167

Reply to For sale Dewalt d24000 in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen