Search the forum,

Discuss Football thread 2017/2018 season in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Newcastle very unlucky but Aberdeen were dreadful. Never mind heads up onto the next one!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well, what can I say!!! Top of the league at Xmas and the last 10 years has proved a good omen as all clubs who have been in that position were promoted automatically.

Demolished Villa today with 3 clear penalties not given to us.

MOT

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah what a shame Villa, honeymoons over!

T

Time's Ran Out

Forest win 4-2!
For the neutral a good game to watch.
See 2 ex Newcastle players finding their level for Forest 2 goals for Colback and 1 with 1 assist for Murphy who was man of the match for me!

T

Time's Ran Out

Yes for 10 mins after half time then Forest made the extra man tell!
There’s some very young looking Leeds players so hopefully the last 2 games are just a blip for Leeds and they continue upwards. Badly let down by the sending off for that reckless tackle.

T

Time's Ran Out

Football spies!
A Leeds person was caught with binoculars, pliers and a change of clothes watching Derby County train yesterday!!
I think it was the Leeds tracksuit that gave him away.
Where was John Benton working yesterday?

Reply to Football thread 2017/2018 season in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

Football thread 2017/2018 season > Page 10 > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss Football thread 2017/2018 season in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

B

Blunt Tool

Newcastle very unlucky but Aberdeen were dreadful. Never mind heads up onto the next one!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Well, what can I say!!! Top of the league at Xmas and the last 10 years has proved a good omen as all clubs who have been in that position were promoted automatically.

Demolished Villa today with 3 clear penalties not given to us.

MOT

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Ah what a shame Villa, honeymoons over!

T

Time's Ran Out

Forest win 4-2!
For the neutral a good game to watch.
See 2 ex Newcastle players finding their level for Forest 2 goals for Colback and 1 with 1 assist for Murphy who was man of the match for me!

T

Time's Ran Out

Yes for 10 mins after half time then Forest made the extra man tell!
There’s some very young looking Leeds players so hopefully the last 2 games are just a blip for Leeds and they continue upwards. Badly let down by the sending off for that reckless tackle.

T

Time's Ran Out

Football spies!
A Leeds person was caught with binoculars, pliers and a change of clothes watching Derby County train yesterday!!
I think it was the Leeds tracksuit that gave him away.
Where was John Benton working yesterday?

Reply to Football thread 2017/2018 season in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen