Search the forum,

Discuss First time using 1000 x 333 , any tips. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
These are ceramic and have a little flex.
What size trowel for walls , very very flat walls, and is back skimming ok or should it be notched too?
Is pink bag ultra god for this?
Should it be clipped? If so how many along edge (3?, near corners and 1 in centre enough?)

Reaction score
Hi there large format require a lot of skill to set properly as they cover more surface area the walls have to be perfect. Use a 12mm trowel and back butter each tile and clips will help as once you have pushed that size tile on especially if they are ceramic it’s very hard to remove if you need to add more adhesive as they suck into the wall and will snap. One clip in each corner and 1 or 2 in the middle.

Reply to First time using 1000 x 333 , any tips. in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen