Search the forum,

Discuss Find a Victorian Floor Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Dan submitted a new blog post

Find a Victorian Floor Tiler
findavictorianfloortiler-765x1024.jpg

Continue reading the Original Blog Post.

T

Time's Ran Out

Not at all Dan.
As you can see in the chequerboard image, I even take my boots off when I come in!
www.timelesstilingsolutions.com have a portfolio of completed projects and on tilersforums.com I try to help answer questions on all tiling issues.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Not at all Dan.
As you can see in the chequerboard image, I even take my boots off when I come in!
www.timelesstilingsolutions.com have a portfolio of completed projects and on tilersforums.com I try to help answer questions on all tiling issues.
I did think that after I had posted it haha. :D

I'm sure potential customers wont mind eh....!

Reply to Find a Victorian Floor Tiler in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen