Search the forum,

Discuss Finally booked my plumbing course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM Ceramics

finally booked the date of my plumbing course which is local to me i did a plastering course with them and i enjoyed it ive got 2 possible bathroom re fits so thats why ive pulled my finger out and decided to get it done. Its a 4 day course anyone around north west who is interested in the course i will give some feedback once completed

ive had to shift a weeks work till the following week but it will be worth it ive now got a bit of work coming through and booked about 3-4 weeks been doing a few quotes so hopefully more work will follow yipee

B

brian c

hi Lee good luck with the course but just remember not to bite off more than you can chew when it comes to doing a full refit...many issues to take into account such as soil pipe adapts,pipe sizes(reducers,different kinds of pipe ..etc)its not just plain sailing as i found out after doing my bathroom course...so just a word of warning.....i hate microbore ...hate it.

all the best pal,im sure you can handle it.

L

LM Ceramics

thanks brian dont worry pal im will be aware of my limitations im ready to listen and learn

B

BDS

Good luck with the course mate,i`m presuming its the very basics if its a 4 day course.

L

LM Ceramics

yes it will be the basics as long as i learn bathroom fitting and bits a bobs of plumbing then im happy at that

L

Leatherface

Good luck !
Personally haven't got the guts to have a go at plumbing, my only plumbing tools are a bucket and a load of towels. Also I get a lot of work from plumbers, works well, they do plumbing and vice a versa.

Reply to Finally booked my plumbing course in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen