Search the forum,

Discuss Festool Dsc-ag125 Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Really sorry mate, accident!
Haha guessed/hoped as much.
It's no problem tbh, but I did make you post,
Welcome to the forum.
Why not join in some more,
we're not scary, honest :rolleyes:

Thanks for taking the time to post. :thumbsup:

O

Old Mod

It's a Microclene MC760. It filters 760 cubic metres per hour. A bit noisy, but customers are always surprised by how little dust there is when I renovate a bathroom so it's paid for itself over and over again.

View attachment 80502
Your air filter Martin(sorry mate) where does the filtered air go from your extractor, in to a ducting and out the window or in to some kind of collector?

martin1c

TF
Arms
Reaction score
The filtered air goes straight out of the back of the unit Marc via two 45 degree vents. It doesn't need to go outside of the room as the filter media will have collected all of the dust.

It has a G4 filter so this is 90% efficient at collecting anything 5 microns and above. At 1 micron it's 65% efficient.

Microclene filters are popular amongst the wood working industry. It's not perfect but it is compact and pulls 90% of the dust out of the air very quickly. I'm sure if you wanted better filtration you could just put a G5 filter in instead.

As I have said before, sometimes there isn't a window close by so this little unit is perfect for occasions. If it packed up I'd definitely get another one.

O

Old Mod

If it packed up I'd definitely get another one.

Thanks Martin, I get it now, haha I obviously wasn't paying attention earlier, apologies.
Great idea. How long do the filters last on average, or how many jobs are you likely to get thro before replacing filters?

Reply to Festool Dsc-ag125 Tile Cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
  • Article
123 Year Old Johnson Tiles Factory to Close Down Causing 110 Job Losses 123 Year Old Johnson...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen