Search the forum,

Discuss feed back on granfix products in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

W

william_cee

This was the 1st time using any of the granfix products... I thought I would give some feed back for an other fixers who have not used them yet. They have prob been around for a while but i have never seen them or used them until last week.

The flexi floor adhesive and their grout product that i was using. The customer bought the materials with tiles and i wasnt sure about them at 1st. The products are good to work with and have good setting times. The grout was clean to work with very little dust with charcoal grout and an antibacterial product as well. I would say they were well above my expectation levels and would use them again :thumbsup:..

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Colour Republic

Re: feed back on grand fix products

not a favorite of mine i'm afraid, that said its got to be 5 years since I last used it, so maybe a little unfair

W

william_cee

its good to hear others opinions on it as well... I did honestly find it very good . it was a 600 x 600 brazilian slate on to 12mm plywood with a half-moon bed and it was dry within a hour and a half

D

Delta Stark

Don't know a great lot about Granfix products on the whole but their Maxigrout is very good...all singing, all dancing...it even does its own stunts.

Reply to feed back on granfix products in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen