Search the forum,

Discuss Facebook?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Scott

I used to use it loads, still check in everyday but dont spend as much time on it. Found something more interesting to do, thatll be the forum then!

U

united

I would say I 'check' it every day but normally just use it on my phone when I'm bored to see what friends are up to

D

doug boardley

I'm a member, altho' it's not loading tonight:thumbsdown: I wanted to copy and paste a photie out of one of my albums for Liz's camping thread

D

Deleted member 9966

I'm a member, altho' it's not loading tonight:thumbsdown: I wanted to copy and paste a photie out of one of my albums for Liz's camping thread

it wasn't working for me either doug. i restarted my machine and it loaded first time then :mad2:

D

doug boardley

it's working now for me Liz, so put some camping photies on your thread:hurray:

D

Dave Ramsden

I only use the internet for FB and TF and odd bit of research along with emails...

£20 per month well spent!

Reply to Facebook?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen