Search the forum,

Discuss Facebook Places active for the UK in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stewart

I like it, it's quite a good feature. I can also use it to check up on the guy's working for me to make sure they're at the job when they say they are.

U

user123

oh weird!! Don't use my phone for the internet, so doesn't apply to me... but instinctively.... NO WAY!!! I like my privacy... why pronounce where I am every step of the way??

S

Stewart

mate it;s not tracker -book lol

Already spoke to the two guys that work for me, that we'll be using this in some capacity for work. Luckily, they are two of the best guy's that I've had working for me (3 years now) and they know I'm a bit of a tech freak, so they're cool with it.

S

Stewart

mate it;s not tracker -book lol

Already spoke to the two guys that work for me, that we'll be using this in some capacity for work. Luckily, they are two of the best guy's that I've had working for me (3 years now) and they know I'm a bit of a tech freak, so they're cool with it.

U

user123

Why not have us all micro-chipped?? :thumbsdown: it's going to happen sooner or later, isn't it... this is just the warm up exercise...urrgh...

Reply to Facebook Places active for the UK in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen