Search the forum,

Discuss Facebook Likes Required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Right lads and ladies. I've got loads of likes on all the pages. And I've just tried to see who's liked the pages so I can like them all back. However it's only showing me the people who have liked the page, and it isn't listing the pages that have liked my pages. So to speak.

So can you list your pages by replying to this thread (not your own personal profiles - just your pages) and I'll like them all for you.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
It's quicker than I thought actually this. Keep the pages coming and I'll open them all up in a window. Then will like them all in one go from each page I have.

Phil, don't worry mate I have yours sorted. lol

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks Dan I was just going to do it, just out of interest does this work? me being a technophobe,Log in | Facebook

What mate? This sharing likes thing?

You want as many people as you can to like your page, so that when you post pictures or news to it, they all get it in their news feed. Facebook now gives you stats on how many people read it, and how many commented or shared it etc. I do see on my pages with thousands of likes hundreds more interacting than on the pages with not many likes. They grow like a mushroom so once you have a few dozen likes, it's easy to get a few dozen more.

It's that first step that is hard - hence us all always trying to cadge likes of each other.

Though the page does need to be used well for business to actually come from it to be fair. A stale page wont get you calls sort of thing.

I'm hoping to write some guides for everybody on not only how to use facebook, but also how to use the net in general to your advantage and for free. But my to-do list is ever growing and there are websites that need to be launched first that I'm more focused on right now such as the classifieds website, another (better) 'find a trader' website, and a van insurance website. And then obviously more forums. And the list goes on and on.

There are about 8 websites I still need to do for mods and whatnot too. So it's all about the time at the minute.

Most nights I'm online until 11pm if not later. And most days I'm online as early as 10am. Mornings are always about returning phone calls and emails though as it doesn't look professional me doing those after business hours.

To be honest, I need an office, and a couple of staff, so I can get them do the daily tasks and keep me working on launching and updating websites. I think in the next few months I'm gonna have to take the plunge and just do it as it's getting ridiculous now. Even invoices are not being sent out on time to collect cash in! No business should get that far behind with work!

B

bugs183

Hiya.
I've created a John Bunney Ceramic tiling Facebook page, dead easy to do.
I've like all the above links. Have a linked successfully onto this as to be honest, i dunno what i'm doing!!

Reply to Facebook Likes Required in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen