Search the forum,

Discuss External Victorian path... Alderley Edge in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bill

Well I was forced into screeding (sand and cement) this today... at 7:45am....... contractor stated it needs to be done and he will stand the cost if it fails......

Talked him out of it for starting the tiling until the spring to see if the base lasts......

No parking.... it was totally dark when I started. can't believe how light my camera phone has made it look. This was taken just before 9:30am

This is for one of the 'staff' and MUFC too....

20181214_092540.jpg 20181214_092550.jpg ALderley Edge.PNG

Reply to External Victorian path... Alderley Edge in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen