Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced tilers required for Midlands contracts, CSCS ESSENTIAL in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

JP Tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Hello!

I, like a lot of companies, am picking up incredible amounts of work off Main Contractors, working on sites all over the Midlands like STafford, Coventry, Bedworth, Rugby, Leamington Spa, West Bromwich, Walsall, Redditch, Nottingham, Wombourne.

The majority of the work is new build tiling, mostly with 150x150 tiles, some have a slightly jazzier spec!! Normal game , 3 courses high to kitchens, full height to baths and en-suites.

As the work continues to pick up I try and increase my roster of tilers who we have on board, I have picked up 3 great lads from posting on this forum who now work for me 24/7!

If you are interested, and you MUST have CSCS, then reply to this with any questions etc, and we will see if we can take it further and get you cracking on site.

I may not reply straight away as things are moving 150mph at the moment, but I will try and keep on top of this thread (if needs be:)

JP

Reply to Experienced tilers required for Midlands contracts, CSCS ESSENTIAL in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen