Search the forum,

Discuss Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles Middlesex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tomuk2010

I'm looking for an experienced tiler to tile my bathroom in Edgware, Middlesex. The first fixings are in so just waiting to be tiled. The floor tiles are large porcelain 80x80 tiles and the wall tiles are 100 x 33 so looking for someone who can do a high standard job with fine grout lines with these large tiles to a top quality finish.

Please message me back or call me on 07796441809 if you'd like to come a quote me.

Thanks

Tom

M

monty

Re: Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles.

Thanks for putting the offer on here mate..:thumbsup:

B

bigandy

Re: Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles.

Ow do and welcome to the forums:8:

Sorry wrong end of country for me but hold on and i am sure someone will be on who can help you

T

Tomuk2010

Cheers guys I hope so... :)

M

medlar

wrong part of the country for me mate but i am sure one of the lads on here will be able to help you out.
by the way,welcome to tilers forums

D

DHTiling

Thanks for the offer of work on here tom....if anybody is interested then please pm or phone tom for more info...:thumbsup:

P

PaulS

Re: Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles Middl

Hi

Just wondering if you have found a tiler for this job? I'm about half an hour away so just wondered if you needed a quote?

Give me a bell if I can help. 07734 696729

Cheers

Paul

L

LJB Tiling

Re: Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles Middl

I love this site, work just seems to be popping up for people left right and centre:hurray:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Experienced tiler wanted for a domestic bathroom with large porcelain tiles Middlesex in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen