Search the forum,

Discuss Evening/Weekend Course or Skills Exchange..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

luket

Hello everyone,

I am a Graphic Designer who is looking for a change of career due to lack of job satisfaction in my current role/industry.

I have always enjoyed tiling (admittedly only small DIY projects around the home), and feel there are many similarities between the Tiling and Graphics Industry, and I would like if possible to become a Professional Tiler.

I have been looking into various tiling course, most of which are for 4, 6 or 8 week periods, ideally I would like to find an evening course that would allow me to gain the same experience whilst also carrying on with my 9-5 job — and thus still paying the mortgage!

Could anybody point me in the direction of a good evening and or weekend course, ideally in London or South East which offers the same training?

As an alternative I would also be happy to work with an experienced Tiling professional one day a week in order to gain experience. In return I can offer you free design and marketing for your business which might help your company to grow (I am currently a Creative Director of a London based Agency with over 15 years print and web experience so have the skills to do this –*I hope!). If this is something that could be of interest please let me know.

Many thanks for your help and advice you might have
Luke

W

White Room

Sounds a fair deal, where exactly are you from, it does make it easier for the guys to establish a point of contact.

L

luket

Sorry probably should have said - I live in Watford, Hertfordshire. I currently work in central London but would be willing to travel anywhere in the South East region if required.

Thanks Luke

Reply to Evening/Weekend Course or Skills Exchange..? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen