Search the forum,

Discuss Epoxy grout. Timescale. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

FreeD

Ok I've got to tile a Chinese restaurant for a China man. I may have to epoxy the lot. Never used the stuff before, got to price it up. Apprx 8m2 of tiling. 2mm grout lines, tile size 250 x 330.

I am slow at grouting compared to you guys who grout all the time, how long do you think it will take me to do 8m2 of epoxy including full clean down?

G

Gazzer

As Dave says about 2 hours but we dont know your ability, If it would take you 2 hours with normal grout then it will probably take you about 5 hours with Epoxy....also it would depend on the Epoxy being used.

M

Mike Mike

If you add on the bottom of your invoice the following then you will be my hero for ever:

"YOU ORDER FOOD, YOU PAY FOR IIIIIIIIIIT!"

F

FreeD

lol ok Mike i'll add that on.

I'll allow half a day for 2 people...hoping to get some free food while working, hopefully no cat or dog stew

Alan.P

TF
Reaction score
Is there going to be 2 of you doing it ? if so it shouldn't take more than a couple of hours, honestly, epoxy nowadays isn't like it used to be, what brand are you going to be using ?

Reply to Epoxy grout. Timescale. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen