• Thread starter Time's Ran Out
  • Start date
  • Replies 20
  • Views 3K
  • cup
Search the forum,

Discuss England - World Cup 2018 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Qualifying has started Slovakia 0-0 ENGLAND @ half time.
Very much of the same, too slow in build up, not enough happening in front of their goal and too many not playing to their potential.
2nd half will be better , Sam will have words!

J

J Sid

think you maybe the only one interested in watching a lot of over paid Nancy boy kicking a bit of leather about ;)
each to there own...

T

Time's Ran Out

Lallana scores on 95mins.
Slovakia 0-1 ENGLAND
It's England we've heard all the opinions previously - the thread title was clear!

John Benton

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I think we will do exactly what we 'normally' do, and that is qualify at a canter (hmmm) and then an early plane home for the lads to enjoy the 6 weeks school holidays with their kids. It's going to take a massive change to ultimately get England to the latter stages of a cup competition

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

well sport has gone down the pan big time the Olympics what a waste of time they call these nobodys heroes
well over paid lazy football players they call the same as for there managers pigs in a trough of money 3 million
for complete failure every time sack the whole fa if any group has ever gone out of there way to prove not fit for purpose again and again its them and we need to to know what realy makes a hero none of the above

T

Time's Ran Out

We're talking football!
Start your own threads if you have issues.
For the 2nd time in 8 posts - this is about ENGLAND and their quest for the World Cup in 2018.

R

Rizzle from the Portizzle

We're talking football!
Start your own threads if you have issues.
For the 2nd time in 8 posts - this is about ENGLAND and their quest for the World Cup in 2018.
hi this was about foot ball this was about how the FA have picked one hopeless manager after anther
paid them a foutune for failure .the player were s the passion .were s the effort.we do have players that
show passion but for England we are lucky if we have two at any time now you might think i dont like
England loosing .i can deal with that no problem but at least show some fight .you will see more passion
and fight in the lower divisions in one game than you will see in an England campaign so for me England
has been one disappointment after anther .how often do i watch football well i do have a season ticket
for millwall again .so very used to asking myself why to i bother .but i expect far more from England
players .not just turning up to raise there wages and value in the transfer market .because they have played
for England .i would ban using premiership player s and only allow championship players and lower to be
picked at least they would show some passion and fight .after all if they loose there not going home to there
mansions and swimming pools and aston martins. just how i feel about the whole England set up from top
to bottom never in the field of foot ball have so many taken the money and done F all for it

Reply to England - World Cup 2018 in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen