Search the forum,

Discuss Encaustic Tile Required - Do have one of these as we would buy it. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Richard Edwards

DSCF5614 (1024x768).jpg

Does any one have a tile to exact match of this one. Its 3'' x 3'' [75x75mm] Blue on White. I need just one or to be exact half of one, so if you have one, even if its got a chip or damage on on side up to 50% we could use it. We will pay you and postage etc.

I can get one made as well, but thought I would try you guys first.

S

Spud

Craven dunnill will make you one if you call them,sorry Rich just read you can get one made good luck finding one :thumbsup:

R

Richard Edwards

Craven dunnill will make you one if you call them,sorry Rich just read you can get one made good luck finding one :thumbsup:

Thanks Gary

Yes Craven Dunnill will make one and it may well come to that, as they have made a few for me in the past but I thought I would try and locate an odd one first. I have all sorts of recovered Encaustic Tiles and would happly sell an odd one if anyone on the TF needed one or two.

Problem is I do not have this one - sods law again !

Thanks for the response Gary

Best Regards

R

Richard Edwards

Have you any reclaim depots.....just an off chance.
Hello Whitebeam

Yes tried my local depots first and also about 8 that I have used before all over the UK and so far nothing to match.

I thought I would ask the members on TF as a last resort before placing an order with CD for an odd one.

Thanks for your effort
Best Regards

Reply to Encaustic Tile Required - Do have one of these as we would buy it. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen