Discuss Eliane tiles struggling to find. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Grover20000

Can anyone advise where I will find Eliane tiles.

Thank you

Grover

Attachments

• Iphone Ash March 2012 077.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 26
  • Iphone Ash March 2012 079 resize.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 28
D

DHTiling

You will struggle to find a match, try tiles in your garage , link to the left of the page, you could also try CTD, they used to sell that brand..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Grover20000

Hi the type is Eliane Onix Black. Can anyone suggest anything that comes close to this tile as the manufacturer is all out?

Thanks in advance

Grover

Reply to Eliane tiles struggling to find. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
Revamp Your Space on a Budget: Where to Find Affordable and Quality Cheap Floor Tiles When it...
Replies
Views
Anyone know where I could find this tile to replace cracked ones. It is a floor tile and...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hi I am looking for a couple of wall tiles following a leak to cistern, they are Recer shell...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay