Search the forum,

Discuss Electrical: Level 2 electrical advice nsw australia in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Electrical News

TF Official Sponsor
Reaction score
Level 2 electrical advice nsw australia

Hi,

recently completed my cert lll gap training. From the uk and been in Australia for two years.
I am just asking for any advice as I would like to get some further Experience and knowledge of qualifications I will need or the best advice in gaining the skills.
Thanks in advance

Click Level 2 electrical advice nsw australia to continue reading or to reply to this thread that has been posted to our electrical forum, ElectriciansForums.net

Reply to Electrical: Level 2 electrical advice nsw australia in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen