Search the forum,

Discuss Edwardian / Victorian Original Glazed Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com.

S

Sarah Rees

I'm looking for this tile size 150 x 750mm. It's an original Edwardian/Victorian glazed tile in a browny colour. The tiles are from the porch area just outside the front door - the area where the Victorians used to put pretty tile patterns up to about hip height. I am missing three of these tiles - see photo.

photo.JPG

S

Sarah Rees

Hi Tom,
Yes I do mean 150mm x 75mm. Thanks for the link - they just might do the trick so fingers crossed. I had already looked for Victorian reproduction floor and wall tiles which were dead ends, but I hadn't thought of looking specifically for fireplace tiles, so thank you for that. If anybody has any salvaged originals that look like this do please let me know. The black shading in the top left hand corner is part of the original tile and isn't a shadow.

Reply to Edwardian / Victorian Original Glazed Tiles in the Free Discontinued Tile Finding Service area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen