Search the forum,

Discuss Dust and eye protection masks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Hi
Looking to pick up a few masks for a crappy ceiling pull down job. Looked at these. Any one used them. Are they any good

Would then use for tiling use. Cutting boards, grinding floors etc.
Thanks
Screenshot_20180516-165200.png

F

Flintstone

Not sure how well that would seal to the face, also I think p3 is needed for us not p2

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
JSP Force 8 Mask Respirator with Press-to-Check Filters P3 - https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/jsp-force-8-mask-respirator-with-press-to-check-filters-p3/1863f

This is a p3. Looks like it fits snug.

F

Flintstone

I use that jsp force 8 but it’s getting a bit tired now, taking it on and off all day isn’t ideal. Do you use them for 1 day impish then throw them away? Would you trust that for heavy dust ?

O

One Day

I use that jsp force 8 but it’s getting a bit tired now, taking it on and off all day isn’t ideal. Do you use them for 1 day impish then throw them away? Would you trust that for heavy dust ?

No, just nuisance dust. They aren't the easiest to breathe in for a length of time. Good for a quick dry cut, or mix though.
I bought an M rated vac recently so that sucks up most dust from everything now.

F

Flintstone

THe main hazard for us daily is mixing adhesive and grinding porcelain, even with a sponge on the grinder it’s still air bourne. If you mix adhesive on a sunny day with no wind you can see the cloud and it’s pretty immense

Reply to Dust and eye protection masks in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen