Search the forum,

Discuss Dural Durabase CI FH Decoupling UFH - Anyone used it. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

McLovin

TF
Reaction score
Hi All

Snow day for me today so doing some research into a job thats coming up.

It 30m2 with 12 m2 UFH.

Till now I have always used pro warm backboards with UFH and a layer of SLC over the top but this seems to be going out of fashion and is rather costly.

Been looking into UFH membranes and have found the Durabase CI FH has anyone used it? I can not find any reviews.

The price is good. 30m2 for £££. Dural Durabase CI FH Decoupling / Underfloor Heating Carrier Mat - 15 sq./m - https://www.pureadhesion.co.uk/dural-durabase-ci-fh-underfloor-heating-decoupling-carrier-mat.html

Any thoughts?

I use durabase over Ditra membranes so I'm happy with their standard decoupling membranes.

Last edited by a moderator:

McLovin

TF
Reaction score
Cheers Pal. Im going to place an order tomorrow. It looks good. Spoke to Dural today and they answered all my questions. I'll update this thread if there are any complications.

Thanks again.

Reply to Dural Durabase CI FH Decoupling UFH - Anyone used it. in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen