Search the forum,

Discuss Dunlop Tile on Wood in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
I'm a fan of fastflex I think it's a brilliant product. I used to say you could tile curtains with it if you wanted to and it'd stick just fine and they'd still open and close. Very very flexible and never debonds (people know that who have tried to get tiles up that have been fixed using it). Very expensive though as BAL have the rights to use the rubber crumb and nobody else does (as far as I am aware - or have been told).

I saw another one of these tubbed adhesives and thought they'd be just as cool to use. Far far far from it! And to be honest at the time I think they were marketing it (not sure who's it was I used it wasn't dunlops) as a competitor to fastflex so it was very expensive also. I think it would have to have come back down in price now. And you never hear of people using it off tilersforums.com so I don't think it's taken off too well overall.

G

Gazzer

I'm a fan of fastflex I think it's a brilliant product. I used to say you could tile curtains with it if you wanted to and it'd stick just fine and they'd still open and close. Very very flexible and never debonds (people know that who have tried to get tiles up that have been fixed using it). Very expensive though as BAL have the rights to use the rubber crumb and nobody else does (as far as I am aware - or have been told).

I saw another one of these tubbed adhesives and thought they'd be just as cool to use. Far far far from it! And to be honest at the time I think they were marketing it (not sure who's it was I used it wasn't dunlops) as a competitor to fastflex so it was very expensive also. I think it would have to have come back down in price now. And you never hear of people using it off tilersforums.com so I don't think it's taken off too well overall.

Plenty of similar products about .

Reply to Dunlop Tile on Wood in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Replies you've not seen

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside.