Search the forum,

Discuss Dunlop Flexi Additive & Bal admix GT1 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bluevin123

Hi,

Ive just found 2 x1kg of Dunlop Flexi Additive, & Bal admix GT1 in the shed.
Im laying a floor on Friday onto 18mm ply using 600x300 copper honed slate tiles, I would normally just use a cement based flexi adhesive.
Can I/shall I add one of these to the adhesive too?

They appear to be the same kind of thing, is it best to use these on extremley flexible surfaces,I know it seems quite obvious but would like to know if anyone has used these particular brands.
Cheers.
Vin.:thumbsup:

W

White Room

Why not just use the flexi addy, adding extra flexibility may not be suitable for the spf

B

bluevin123

Well yeah ok,like I said whitebeam I normally do, but wondered if the additive would help it further, but as you say it might not be suitable.
Cheers.
Vin.:thumbsup:

D

david campbell

i think the manufacturers guarentee would be null and void if you added anything to an already chemically enhanced adhesive

Reply to Dunlop Flexi Additive & Bal admix GT1 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen