Search the forum,

Discuss down the deep end oftown in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

So this week ive been staying on Oxford Street in little London village, had the pleasure of meeting up with Mr Walsh on monday, and Mr 3 fall last night, what a couple of nice blokes they are, not the elitists we all imagine them to be :D both went out of there way to make me n the misses feel welcome, infact even the misses now wants a porcelthin owl on our bathroom wall :)
Anyhow thanks for the welcome boys, truly appreciate it :)

O

Old Mod

Haha how the other half live, the only way I could stay on Oxford street would be if I slept in Primark's doorway! :p
It was a real pleasure to meet your wife Andy!
Oh......and you're an ok geezer too! ;)

Come visit anytime mate, I can always find you something to do if you wish! :D :thumbsup:

S

Spare Tool

Haha how the other half live, the only way I could stay on Oxford street would be if I slept in Primark's doorway! :p

Come visit anytime mate, I can always find you something to do if you wish! :D :thumbsup:
Thanks for the kind offer but think with my day rates id be putting you boys out of business very quickly :D mind you we paid £130 for a curry for two last night :( so might have to sneak rates up a tenner a day :)

S

Spare Tool

It was a pleasure to meet you Andy hope you are enjoying your time in London
Just arrived home Gary, had a great week thanks mate, different world you boys gotta deal with down there regarding access parking and commuting, oh and your not too shabby at that bookmatch stuff either :) really appreciate you n Marc making time for me n the misses, if your ever up north we will return the compliment..cheers lads :D

S

Spare Tool

It was one thing getting a selfie outside buck palace (cringe) but meeting up with guys you've chatted with for a couple of years, and only got a mental image of really made the week for me :)
Facebook and the like are just full of randomers, one thing we've all got in common on here is a passion for the trade and heaven help her my misses had to bear with it too :)
Westport at some point this year Lee, your next son :D

Reply to down the deep end oftown in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen

down the deep end oftown > Tiling Advice - Tilers Forums
Search the forum,

Discuss down the deep end oftown in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spare Tool

So this week ive been staying on Oxford Street in little London village, had the pleasure of meeting up with Mr Walsh on monday, and Mr 3 fall last night, what a couple of nice blokes they are, not the elitists we all imagine them to be :D both went out of there way to make me n the misses feel welcome, infact even the misses now wants a porcelthin owl on our bathroom wall :)
Anyhow thanks for the welcome boys, truly appreciate it :)

O

Old Mod

S

Spare Tool

Thanks for the kind offer but think with my day rates id be putting you boys out of business very quickly :D mind you we paid £130 for a curry for two last night :( so might have to sneak rates up a tenner a day :)

S

Spare Tool

It was a pleasure to meet you Andy hope you are enjoying your time in London
Just arrived home Gary, had a great week thanks mate, different world you boys gotta deal with down there regarding access parking and commuting, oh and your not too shabby at that bookmatch stuff either :) really appreciate you n Marc making time for me n the misses, if your ever up north we will return the compliment..cheers lads :D

S

Spare Tool

It was one thing getting a selfie outside buck palace (cringe) but meeting up with guys you've chatted with for a couple of years, and only got a mental image of really made the week for me :)
Facebook and the like are just full of randomers, one thing we've all got in common on here is a passion for the trade and heaven help her my misses had to bear with it too :)
Westport at some point this year Lee, your next son :D

Reply to down the deep end oftown in the General Off-topic Chat (nothing tile) area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen