Search the forum,

Discuss Double herringbone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Ltiling

TF
Reaction score
First time poster here..
Joined a while back to scan through some advice on my first herringbone job.went pretty good i think bar a couple of mm run out in one of the corners.
Wasnt in a rush to do one again but the missus wants to complicate our kitchen splashbacks!!
I think it will look busy but am liking the idea of a double herringbone.. is there any difference really in the layout? Is it easier, harder or the same can of worms?
any advice or a quick refresh would be appreciated!! Im normally doing vertical paving!

Reaction score
First time poster here..
Joined a while back to scan through some advice on my first herringbone job.went pretty good i think bar a couple of mm run out in one of the corners.
Wasnt in a rush to do one again but the missus wants to complicate our kitchen splashbacks!!
I think it will look busy but am liking the idea of a double herringbone.. is there any difference really in the layout? Is it easier, harder or the same can of worms?
any advice or a quick refresh would be appreciated!! Im normally doing vertical paving!
[automerge]1596386357[/automerge]
Hi, I'm hoping to do double herringbone on one of my bathroom walls. Just wondering if you went ahead and how you got on? Thanks!

Reply to Double herringbone in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen