Search the forum,

Discuss door in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi. Ive got a very small wet room to do, theres no room for a screen and the bathroom door is going to get wet and i was thinking of replacing the en-suite door with a shower door, has anybody else done this before? if so what door did you use or does anybody have any ideas or pics of things they have done in the past. Below is a diagram of shower room the sink will be on the top on the right the stairs run underneath it.
quote 12234.jpg
and here a pic i just found while looking for a solution lol.
bathroom-door-fail.jpg

B

Bubblecraft

Why fit a bi-fold door when you can just cut a chunk out the door? Solution! Lol

I

Ian

Would a uPVC door be an option? I'm not sure if a shower door would look odd or not, might look quite smart if the right door was chosen.

Reaction score
Just found a shower door that's chrome with frosted glass think it will look good. Will put new door frame in as well so it looks right and not bodged. I'll post pics when I've done it.

Reaction score
just thought i'd post a pic of door i put in no glass yet having it frosted what do u think the customers chuffed with it looks better than i thought i like it 2012-11-27 15.25.44.jpg

Reply to door in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen