Discuss Domestic wall and floor tilers needed in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Scott Miskelly

Looking for quality wall and floor tilers to join a growing domestic tiling business based in South West London. Good rates paid. High end bathroom and floor tiling. Tools provided, vehicle provided.

O

Old Mod

Thanks for posting Scott, is this a full time position on the cards?
Or is it something different?
Any more information available, so that the correct type of tiler approaches you.
Just don't mention money on here! ;)
You can discuss that privately.

S

sebic_25

hello there,i am a tiler with 20 years experience ,would like to work for you,email or phone please thanks!

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I've removed your other threads, just keep this one active. Don't post any others now unless they're different jobs please.

C

Ceramic Tiler

Hi. Look for tiling job too. I am from Ireland. Want to move to London. 15+ years experience in tiling. my website

http://ceramictiler01.wix.com/ceramic-tiler

pic3.jpg

Deane

TF
Reaction score
Still looking for tilers....i have 20 + years exp. Im from New Zealand now livng in france. Can come over for any short term contracts. Also have a lot of waterproofing exp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reply to Domestic wall and floor tilers needed in the Tiling Jobs | Tile Fixer & Contractor Work area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lowpaul22