Search the forum,

Discuss Do you use Facebook for your business? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

doug boardley

mmmm... i post my pics on facebook to transfer onto here, I've gained jobs this way, but haven't deliberately used facebook as a marketing ploy. Been trying to upload some photies from fb tonight, but they won't upload:mad2:

D

Deleted member 1779

Yes I have a facebook account

Account

It does have some business stuff on it but I mostly use it to catch up on friends and family.

I'm not one of those guys with anything to hide (no spare girlfriends, mistress or secret lives!) So its all a bit open book....

The one thing a business page will help is your google ranking on your main website because its another link in... More links = better rankings.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I have one of the pages, but it's not for tiling. untoldmedia | Facebook

I remember somebody said they simply uploaded some photo's of their tiling work to their normal profile and a couple of their friends called them to get a quote. So it might work for some.

J

J.R Tiling

I put some pics on my profile and an old school mate saw them and needed her bathroom tiled and asked me to do it for her. On the back of that job i got another job as a recomendation so was all good :thumbsup:

chris.tiling

TF
Arms
Reaction score
I am the same as Doug and Richard - post the photos and transfer them over and use the rest to catch up with people. Had nice comments, but no business

Reply to Do you use Facebook for your business? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen