Search the forum,

Discuss Ditra And Anhyfix in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Italy

You are seen. but the problem. They are bent.
not well . vertically.

image.jpeg

O

One Day

Thanks Antonio! This was my first time using them. I didn't think about that.
I struggled for a while (that area took me 6 hours) but by the end of the day I felt I had the hang of it.
I wasn't tightening them past 3 or 4 clicks on the pliers but I will watch out for the alignment on the clips.

I

Italy

Thanks Antonio! This was my first time using them. I didn't think about that.
I struggled for a while (that area took me 6 hours) but by the end of the day I felt I had the hang of it.
I wasn't tightening them past 3 or 4 clicks on the pliers but I will watch out for the alignment on the clips.
Now I sleep peaceful. ahah
today,sold out antonio

Andrew

TF
Reaction score
I can't understand why Schlutter won't recommend an adhesive for sticking down Ditra to a dry screed like they do with af200 on ply. I've fitted thousands of metres of stuck down carpets direct to screeds and believe me when I tell you they stick like sh*t, you try pulling up a needle punch carpet that's been stuck down, you have to cut it into 4-6 inch strips, use a clamp and pull with all you've got to get it up, so I can't get why you can't stick Ditra to a screed with an acrylic adhesive :mad:[/QUOT

I use af200 to fix ditra to dry screed all the time, in fact I won't use any thing else.
Conventional or Anhydrite, done tests and as you say after a day or 2 getting it up is impossible!

D

Dumbo

Still better than some adhesive manufacturers . When asking them about something once told me how it would all be OK, so ask them to send me written spec . Oh no can't do that as we haven't tested it . That's confidence for you and the tiler left to pick up the pieces

Reply to Ditra And Anhyfix in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen