Search the forum,

Discuss dinners here in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dagger

Last nites Chinese, rewarmed excellently in the microwave and served with 6 cold budwisers! mmmmmmm

D

Deleted member 9966

cheesey mushrooms and garlic bread to start and then salmon steak in a garlic basil butter sauce, with baby new potatoes for main.. washed down with a nice glass of cola :thumbsup:

C

Colour Republic

this mornings sarnies I forgot to take to work and a cup of tea made with gone off milk... that's it I'm calling Singapore Kitchen

D

Deleted member 9966

never heard of cheesy mushrooms before Liz.:thumbsup:

button mushrooms baked in butter in a dish with loads of cheese lobbed on top too :hurray: lush!

do you have Miller & Carter steakhouses up your way Bri?

Reply to dinners here in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm searching for 42 pieces of 12" x 12" Verde Alpi marble tiles. Preferably honed. 12" x 24"...
Replies
Views
Nice forum you have here. Seems very helpful. I have some work coming up soon so will post in...
Replies
Views
A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen