Search the forum,

Discuss Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gazzer

Just for anyone reading this. Our Forum member "DiamondTiling" has no connection with the Diamond Training Group . This is to avoid any confusion over the similar names.

C

charliejamesuk

I spoke with the liquidators 'Thornton Rose' the other day who have informed me that Essex Tiling has no assets that can be used to refund people like me. I have requested this in writing from them as this is what my Credit Card Company are requesting. Once I pass this confirmation back to the Credit Card peeps I should get the refund.

Anyone who needs to contact them the chap in charge of the case is Imran - 0208 4189333.

I'll keep you all posted.

C

charliejamesuk

Yeah, very pleased I went down the route of using the Credit Card, always do for these kind of transactions.
Just wish I had gone with Able Skills from the start, would have made things much simpler :)

C

charliejamesuk

Quick Update. Tesco Mastercard (who I have credit card with) have credited my account with the amount I had paid out to Diamond. Mastercard now pass the issue over to Diamond's bank to resolve.

So hopefully that is now the end of this......

Reply to Diamond Training Group in the Tiling Courses area at TilersForums.com

Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen