Search the forum,

Discuss Customers!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Wishiwasatoptiler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Im off to grout up a bathroom today or imight be tiling another wall....i starteded tiling last saturday, found a box with smashd corners on opening a box , told the customer when she returned, didnt seemed fussed, sunday morning she says if you dont have enough tiles, just do three walls!!!!! So i adviced her itwould look rubbish and it would be best to tile just the bath and shower wall only and paint the others. So i said why dont you contact the shop to see if they have any of thetiles with matching batch numbers. She says, dont think they will, ive had them in the shed for six year!! That explains why the the supplied adhesive i decided not to use had a funny texture
So after finding another two broken boxes, Its two walls tiled, Why would you wait 6 years before sticking them on the wall....
:eek:

O

Old Mod

There's some right corkers out there! Nothing surprises me anymore.......it just becomes another tale to tell on here!
Remember, what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!
lol-031.gif

I

Ian

I've had something similar in the past, not 6 years but, maybe 2. And just to add to that she'd been buying them as she could afford them from B&Q, 16m2, 4 different batches! Bought over a 6 month period, varied in size over the batches, fortunately the shade was ok so it was a case of starting with the largest and working from there, all good fun being a tile installation technician :tearsofjoy:

Reply to Customers!!! in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen