Search the forum,

Discuss Criticism in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

dynamictiling

TF
Esteemed
Reaction score
noun
noun: criticism; plural noun: criticisms
  1. 1.
    the expression of disapproval of someone or something on the basis of perceived faults or mistakes.
    "he received a lot of criticism"

2. 2.
    the analysis and judgement of the merits and faults of a literary or artistic work.
    "alternative methods of criticism supported by well-developed literary theories

0.jpg 1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg 9.jpg 10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg 13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg 16.jpg 17.jpg 18.jpg 19.jpg 20.jpg 21.jpg 22.jpg 23.jpg 24.jpg 25.jpg 26.jpg 27.jpg 28.jpg 30.jpg 31.jpg 32.jpg 33.jpg 34.jpg 35.jpg 36.jpg 37.jpg 38.jpg 41.jpg 40.jpg

S

Stef

I only saw the thread this morning & it escalated quickly.
I wouldn't beat yourself up about it.

F

Flintstone

I'm sorry if something I said has brought a tear to your eye, but don't feel like you need to prove your self to me, or anyone else on here.
Anyone who shares photos on here is open to anyone's opinion and advice, be it praise or criticise, it's life.

Reply to Criticism in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A little help guys. I've been asked to price 71sqm of limestone flooring. My issue is this...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen