Search the forum,

Discuss Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hoops

Hi, I am looking in to courses as I wish to change career to a full time Tiler and was wondering if anyone knows of or has been on one in the Oxfordshire/Berkshire/Wiltshire area. I don't mind travelling further for the right course but if I can find one local to me that comes recommended then even better. Any feedback on courses would be much appreciated.

Cheers, Hoops

B

bugs183

I'd seriously have a good think about swapping your career at the moment to become a tiler.
Being self employed is totally different to being employed, it's not the fairy tale that people think it is. You will work more hours and have less free time than you have now, not to mention problems with clients and payment.
Another factor is work is still slow and there are many tome served tilers here stuggling for work.
Think about how much money you need to earn each month for your outgoings, then come back to us and we'll give you a realistic and none judgemental response.
It is a rewarding job, but sometimes the amount of input you have to put in can easily outweigh the financial reward.

Reply to Courses in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen