Search the forum,

Discuss Cost effective tile cutter for 600x300 pocelain floor tile cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com.

Colo

TF
Reaction score
Hello,

I am about to do my bathroom floor and need a porcelain tile cutter.

is the Big Clinker any good as it will only be used infrequently.

https://www.NoLinksToThis/p/big-clinker-2-heavy-duty-tile-cutter-630mm/29758

Thanks for any help.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
If it's a one off job, and you have a grinder or can borrow one, get a decent blade for about 20 quid and Bob's your uncle..!

Colo

TF
Reaction score
If it's a one off job, and you have a grinder or can borrow one, get a decent blade for about 20 quid and Bob's your uncle..!

Thanks for that Andy,

I did try a small angle grinder with a 110mm marcrist diamond blade but it was a terrable cut.

Can you please recommend one i can give a try.

Last edited:

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Turbo X Diamond Porcelain Blade
Home / Cutting / Turbo X Diamond Porcelain Blade
BC_8270_ptA-1-800x300.jpg

Turbo X designed Diamond Blade for angle grinders particularly for cutting hard material such as porcelain, hard ceramics and quartz. Only 1.2mm thick and with a 10mm high segment giving fast clean cutting and a long life. Available in 115mm and 125mm.

These are good blades from ATS diamond tools..

(Ignore this first link, my mistake)...:)

Colo

TF
Reaction score
Thanks Andy that looks just the job.

I have an old Ishii Big Clinker and to be honest it does the job. It looks like the Big clinker 2 from screwfix.

I will have a try with that and the angle grinder and see how I get on.

Thanks again

Col

Reply to Cost effective tile cutter for 600x300 pocelain floor tile cutter in the Tiling Tools | Tile Cutters, Trowels area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tiling Tools

Find the cheapest price for both professional and DIY wall and floor tiling tools in the UK. Brands such as Rubi, Genesis, Fein, Karl Dahm, isomat, Schluter, Tilemaster and more.

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen