Search the forum,

Discuss Cordless Mixer for Mixing Adhesive and Grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
the dewalt seems to have the best speed settings, but the price!!! £735.00. the collomix is a bit fast. for mixing adhesive i don't think they'll have the staying power, they are more for grouts, plasters and paint, if you're on contracts where electricity is a pain to get then yes, but i might be totally wrong

I

Italy

I did not know where to post the photo
just to inform

40694464_2086143874730510_3214902764744212480_n.jpg

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
Lithium Ion batteries are what you need. If it has one (many tools do now) then it should be good.

There was a long time that cordless tools manufacturers were not willing to pay for the licence to use the technology due to the amount they make and the size they are (compared to phones etc).

They're now going for it though and huge lithium ion batteries rock. Checkout our sparky forum for chats on that kinda stuff.

C

Concrete guy

FLEX have invested heavily in the cordless market. The products certainly seem good quality but it's expensive and suffers from lack of brand awareness, certainly in the UK. As a company they need to invest in marketing here in my opinion.

The main problem though is most people who would be in the market for a cordless mixer have generally already chosen a cordless brand of tooling, mainly Dewalt or Makita. So unless you're starting from scratch or not brand (battery) locked, why would you go FLEX for cordless?

Feedback from FLEX is this mixer is selling well into the dry lining/refurbishment world. Mainly people who are very FLEX brand aware and users of FLEX Giraffes and such like.

We've listed the mixer on our website but we're not stocking it.

We made this decision having decided to stock a cordless FLEX grinder last year of which we've yet to sell a single one.

It's a tough market to move into.

Reply to Cordless Mixer for Mixing Adhesive and Grout in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi all. Just wanting some advice and wondering what the pros in here are using nowadays for...
Replies
Views
10 Tiling Tips for Fixing Tiles to Bathroom Walls = From UKTilingForum.co.uk There are a few...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen