Search the forum,

Discuss Cordless grinders in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hi lads, I'm looking at getting a cordless grinder & can't make my mind up as to which one, makita, dealt or Bosch any advice would be much appreciated .

S

Stef

I have used Makita for a number of years now & think their stuff is great, got 2 18v grinders & they are superb..

judge

TF
Arms
Reaction score
ive got the makita cordless and cant fault it.With a 3.0 lithium battery you get a fair bit of cutting time with it.If ive a lot of cuts to do i get the 110 v grinder out as it also spins faster than the cordless

P

prceramics

i have the makita too mate cant fault it and have not come up with a instance in the past year where it is not man enough for the job :)

jimmi-c

TF
Reaction score
I'd say Bosch all day long , I recently switched over to bosch from makita and i think its much better quality gear

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Reaction score
Remember, if you get yourself a cordless grinder you will have to buy the body, batteries and charger. It makes sense if you stick with what make you already have for your other cordless tools.

I personally like and rate Makita and I took the plunge last year with buying the grinder, impact driver, drill, batteries, charger and box (although the box came with the drills). I also bought the vacuum, but I would not recommend it.

Reply to Cordless grinders in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen