• Thread starter Onecut
  • Start date
  • Replies 16
  • Views 4K

Discuss Confused in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

Onecut

Hello again
at last the tiles are going on in the wet-room
I have purchased stone looking tiles to run down the center of the shower and across the room over the bowl is it ok not to put spacers inbetween the center runner as it looks better without
as i have aqua panel on the walls plus its a downstairs room with a concrete floor so if i do get a slight leak i wont get paranoid

M

Mike ramsdale

I wouldn't have ply in a wet room full stop and you need to have a grout line. Tilemaster settaflex is a good suitable adhesive as is grout 3000 also tilemaster. If it says on the tile box itself 'not suitable for wet rooms' then I wouldn't use them but if it's just a shop assistant in B@Q advising you then I would try to get in touch with manufacturer directly.

Reply to Confused in the Tanking and Wetrooms Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.

Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks