Search the forum,

Discuss Christmas tool wishlist in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Cranbrook

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
What's on everyone's till Christmas list to Santa?

As I know Santa is worrying about the impact of Brexit I'm not going to ask for my number one choice of the Bosch green laser, so instead I'm opting for a 40cm stabila electronic level.. but I'm sure Santa won't mind a few other smaller helpful tools on the list.. So feel free to give some inspiration..

Boggs

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Forget tools I want a ‘59 Gibson Les Paul in honey lemon fade.

W

Waluigi

I’d probably go for a Brushless Cordless Metabo grinder with slimline battery. I like the twisting battery design, which acts as a counter balance depending on how you hold the grinder.

O

One Day

I'd be happy enough meeting the "people" who stole my tools :mad:
bigstick.gif~c200

O

Old Mod

Out of interest what's good is it the power,balance or ergonomics of it .
Yep :D
Exceptionally well balanced for a battery tool, two second brake is a real plus, as is the rotating battery to suit the angle of use.
I can cut and polish a full 2.4m mitre on one 5Ah battery, and with the quick charger there’s no real down time. But then I do have two batteries. :D

W

Waluigi

+ tool less blade change.

Metabo are :handok:

Very underestimated tools that seem to slip under the radar of most people.

Reply to Christmas tool wishlist in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
The trustpilot reviews for tilers-world are excellent, but there's not a huge number of them...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen