Search the forum,

Discuss Chips pre-grout. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Reaction score
Hey again. All tiling done and just about to grout shower when I’ve noticed I’ve got 3 tiles with small chips on the edges. My immediate concern was the grout colour bleeding, I’m using natural grey 3000. But I’m now more concerned of the tiles absorbing water.
Can I out a simple sealer on there or glue to waterproof? I’m not too concerned about the look, my family was pretty excited about me finishing the bathroom tomorrow so I just want it done.
How would you guys/gals deal with it?

tiles - white metro
TM Grout 3000 natural grey.

Reaction score
Morning Andy.

Would love for it to be that easy, but I've no tiles remaining (I'm a novice!) and removing any tiles will remove the backer board, I've zero doubt!

I've looked at the Cramer products and may give them a go. Any experience using them?

Neither of the chips are especially noticeable, I just want them sealed properly.

What would you do if replacing wasn't an option?

Thanks man

Reply to Chips pre-grout. in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, Our tiler has done a really amazing job with our kitchen flooring, but has used a...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hey all, New to the forum so go easy ;) I've finished tiling my bathroom floor with honed...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen