Search the forum,

Discuss Check out the feedback for Redbacks in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian

I've been using mine for a couple of weeks now and they are brilliant. They don't move around in the pockets and are super supportive. I will never use any other type of knee pad again.

D

DHTiling

If i had my Admin tools , i could check every post Neale has edited and find that spider :lol:

G

Gazzer

If i had my Admin tools , i could check every post Neale has edited and find that spider :lol:

Shame it was found 2 days ago by Rookery :thumbsup:

Last chance coming this weekend for the final pair of Redbacks to be won.

Reaction score
Swapped to Redbacks about a month ago after using Alpro for last 4 years. Best thing about them is that I never kneel on anything at work without them - that makes them 100% more effective than those fitted over trousers. Also impressed with no knee problems since swapping. Negative side of Redbacks .... ever tried using them when wearing shorts? :rofl:

Reply to Check out the feedback for Redbacks in the Tile Retail Independent Feedback area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Guys have a big gap above tray to fill 2cm high 1cm deep (3/4in x 1/2in) Any suggestions...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Small quantity of 20 x 31.6 in white required to replace broken tiles.
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen