Search the forum,

Discuss Cemfloor liquid screed with heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com.

L

LM

Good evening lads. Nice tidy job.good advice on the screed I've seen too many cowboy builders trying to tell me to tile it after a week and it doesn't need sanding .
I use to only use botament in ireland I've been living in England 2 years now and I can't source it anywhere I've even been onto the supplier in ireland and they won't send it over to me even though I'd be ordering a few pallets.
Have yous any advice on how I could get my hands on it I'm in west Sussex.
Gerard I’m a big fan of Botament also, but I can tell you to try @ISOMAT UK it’s a fantastic range of adhesives. They’ll deliver whatever you want. I promise you won’t be disappointed.

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Good evening lads. Nice tidy job.good advice on the screed I've seen too many cowboy builders trying to tell me to tile it after a week and it doesn't need sanding .
I use to only use botament in ireland I've been living in England 2 years now and I can't source it anywhere I've even been onto the supplier in ireland and they won't send it over to me even though I'd be ordering a few pallets.
Have yous any advice on how I could get my hands on it I'm in west Sussex.

Find a local man and van delivery service and offer him a back load so when he takes something over to ireland he can bring you back some adhesive.

Reply to Cemfloor liquid screed with heating in the Tiling on Underfloor Heating area at TilersForums.com

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen