Tile Forum | America Tile Forum

Welcome to America Tile Forum, the USA Tile Industry. The Tile Association of America.

Discuss Cdm.....who Uses It On Domestics? in the Australia area at TilersForums. The USA and UK Tiling Forum (Also now Aus, Canada, ROI, and more)

O

One Day

Can anyone find evidence that they have real power of entry in this scenario?
Or are they just spoofing it like council officials or the tv detector people?
I'd want a police warrant signed properly (ie not by some random court employee) before I let anyone into my castle.

W

WetSaw

^^ That's what I'd be saying as well. Come back with the Police and a warrant and you can come in.

W

White Room

On domestics just use common sense, don't leave cables trailing everywhere, check the dust sheets on the stairs etc...

O

One Day

On domestics just use common sense, don't leave cables trailing everywhere, check the dust sheets on the stairs etc...

It's just a shame common sense doesn't seem to be enough now for the HSE.
Now they want method statements and risk assessments tailored for each and every possible scenario...
Crazy crazy world. We're nearly at the point of "Idiocracy" for sure.
Idiocracy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

J

Just Rizzle

DUST SHEETS ONTHE STAIRS your joking. death trap . I only use roll and stroll these days cant remember when I last used DUST SHEETS

O

On one

I do use dust sheets,but I also make the customer aware that they are a trip hazard,not to absolve myself of any blame if there is an accident mind you.
That roll n stroll can be a little bit slippy underfoot in socks as well though

Reply to Cdm.....who Uses It On Domestics? in the Australia area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

Please note that this thread is old so replying to it may not get a response. You'd be best posting a new thread with a good 4 or 5 word title.
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Apatel
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks