Search the forum,

Discuss Can you login TilersForums okay since switching ad networks from Google? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com.

KathyP

-
Reaction score
View attachment 124825
Can you just confirm that you can login okay since I've switched over some of our advertising to an external ad network, please?

When I switched over PlumbersForums.net, we had a couple of issues. One being people not being able to login.

If you can't login, you should still be able to reply to the thread, or email me on [email protected].

Thanks
Dan
No problem

Leader

TF
Reaction score
View attachment 124825
Can you just confirm that you can login okay since I've switched over some of our advertising to an external ad network, please?

When I switched over PlumbersForums.net, we had a couple of issues. One being people not being able to login.

If you can't login, you should still be able to reply to the thread, or email me on [email protected].

Thanks
Dan
Yes I can log in fine 👍👍

Janesy

-
Reaction score
View attachment 124825

Thanks
Dan
All good..👍

Reaction score
View attachment 124825

Thanks
Dan
I can thanks

nis999

-
Reaction score
View attachment 124825

Thanks
Dan
yes I can log in

Reaction score
View attachment 124825

Thanks
Dan
Confirmed - okay for me now.

Reaction score
View attachment 124825

Thanks
Dan
Seems ok now

Reaction score
View attachment 124825

Thanks
Dan
Can now. Not when first advised though. Might be a Cookies thing

Reply to Can you login TilersForums okay since switching ad networks from Google? in the America Tile Forum area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen