Search the forum,

Discuss Can I prime a floor this weekend and lay tiles 9n it next weekend? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Luggsey

TF
Reaction score
I just sealed my calcium ****** floor with tilemaster+ primer which requires a 3:1 coat and a following coat of undiluted primer.
OK with that but I wonder is it OK to prime this weekend and lay tiles on it next weekend or is that not going to work?

Attachments

• 20220807_150357.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 17

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
Is it clean, dry, sound and free from contamination likely to cause a failure of adhesion. Has any underfloor heating commissioned

Reply to Can I prime a floor this weekend and lay tiles 9n it next weekend? in the Tile Adhesive / Grout Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Bathroom floor. I would be grateful for advice on how to prepare my bathroom sub floor ready for...
Replies
Views
Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
  • Poll
Hi, I have a small en-suite 1200 x 2400, with a 1200 x 900mm linear drain tray which will have...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Good morning all. After a little advice. I'll post pictures a bit later. However.... The...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

New Tiling Questions

Replies you've not seen