Discuss busy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

R

ringw

hi guys how are you finding it out there ? i know lots of trades are struggling
jusy wondered how it is for us tilers ?

M

Martino

Very quiet for me here in hull...thinking of signing up to one of those websites like....findatrade and others.....not sure though yet

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Reaction score
gone a tad quite, ticking over, but know more than a couple of weeks booked up, been a funny year, up and down like a yo-yo....

D

dave l and l

been quiet for about a month, working three day weeks, busy for the next three weeks, getting asked to do a few bigger jobs but waiting for them to kick off, it is so up and down.

B

bugs183

Really busy at the mo, but the phone is now very quiet.
Eh Martino, i tried 'Rated People.com' There is lots of leads there, but it did seem a huge percentage were people just after quotes or just messers. Some ddin't even answer the enquiry.
Many leads led to nothing, so i'd say be careful.
But if you are quiet and you can jump on the job straight away then it could work out well.

B

Bubblecraft

I'm booked to the 16th November so far. Having to pass up some work as some people can't wait that long. Others are wiling to wait. In saying that, I'm covering all trades but up to the 16th November, at least 75% of the jobs include tiling somewhere

kilty55

TF
Arms
Reaction score
been a strange year first quarter ticked over fine since then its gone mad,could be aproaching a quiet november but well see

I

Ian

Just about caught up now, have been losing a lot of work because I can't get to people soon enough! It's nice to be busy but, I hate losing work because people won't wait a few weeks.

Reply to busy ? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

Or checkout our tile courses and training forum or the Tile Blog / Latest Blog Posts

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
We have been a member on the tilers forums pretty much from the start in 2006, we are one of the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m new to the tiling scene. As a camp ranger I take care of a property in Massachusetts...
Replies
Views
Hi my name is Mark porter I've been tiling for 30years , worked in eurodisney, hoping to get...
Replies
Views
Morning guys and gals My grandma had this hanging in her kitchen for as long as I can remember...
Replies
Views
This website is hosted and managed by www.untoldmedia.co.uk. Creating content since 2001.
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!
Tile Contractor Forum. The useful tile contractor website.

Replies you've not seen

New Tiling Questions

UK Tiling Forum Stats

Threads
Members
Latest member
Teejay